Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I have a rare dental disorder.?

I am in my 20's and only have 8 adult teeth. (top & bottom front 4) all of the other teeth are baby. I DO NOT have adult teeth underneath them. nor do I have wisdom teeth. When I was a freshman in High school they wanted to pull them all out and get me dentures. They are slowly dying from the inside out, and it's becomming painful. The bone density will eventually wither away to a point where I will not be able to support Dentures. I do not have dental insurance. Does anyone know the name of the disorder, and have any sugestions for me. I would love to get implants. (it would be great to eat an apple etc. pain free. Thanks, sugarcookie
--------------------
Hi Sugar Cookie,how are u? Firstly ignore the rude answerer who said u need a make-over,sadly these people exist and have access to computers! I'm a newly qualified dentist in Ireland and can explain this condition to you,why not email me at my profile.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment