Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Does anyone know any good dentists that offer free consultations and estimates in NW San Antonio?

I am looking to get a set of upper dentures to replace several missing teeth and some type of replacement for a lower missing tooth. However, most dentists automatically want to charge a $75 fee for X-rays when all I want is an explanation of options and an estimate on what it would cost. Certainly X-rays aren't required for that. Like most Americans I don't have dental insurance and even if I did most coverages don't cover cosmetic work.
--------------------
You might check out a dental school. There are several in San Antonio. Also I took a friend to the west coast of Mexico and She got upper dentures for about $200. That was about 18 months ago and she hasn't had any problems with them.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment