Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Im Canadian........where can I go for free dental care?

I am in so much pai, i just got laid off and no longer have my benefits........also, EI does not provide dental insurance. Anyone know?
--------------------
I am canadian as well and I am 21 so for the longest time i was under my fathers insurance but he did not have dental only medical. the only thing we had to do it go through blue cross insurance. i went to my provincial government and they do have separate insurance companies that can cover dental. you pay a monthly or annual fee and than you get so much amount for your dental insurance. i do believe the only thing it does not cover is cosmetic dental but when your in pain than i guess it is not a cosmetic issue. Well This could be different to the province you are living in, similar in it's own ways but different agreements. I am from British Columbia.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment