Wednesday, February 23, 2011

dental coverage per year ?

When you have a dental insurance plan and states up to $1500 year is that per calender year (jan to dec)? I want to see if I can get some work done before the end of the year then more after the first ot the year.
--------------------
I completely understand, been there. I have insurance and another plan for that reason. When I max out or if there services that my insurance does not cover I use this unlimited plan. I would encourage you to visit this site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now and they have saved me thousands since. From crowns, xrays, fillings, cleanings..etc. All services are included in this very affordable plan. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment