Wednesday, February 23, 2011

How much would you pay for insurance if you knew they would not pay what they agreed they would?

I paid in to Minnesota Life insurance from 1984 -2000 insurance meant to cover if a wage earner of the family died only to have them change to accidental death 1 year before my husbands death. Wisconsin Health Fund drops my husband health, life, prescription coverage when he becomes to ill to return to work. Blue Cross Blue Sheild refuses to pay my migraine medication time and time again as well as dental, counseling all medical bills of 2003. Medicaid then refuses to pay therapy for my disabled daughter and other necessary wheelchair adaptations jepordizing my daughter life and well being the county and school help by charging truancy and suing me for cost shares even tho medical necessities are being refused.
--------------------
Suing insurance companies and government agencies are actually very profitable for attorneys. Insurance companies are legally bound to pay for the things are stated in the contract while that contract is still good. If you feel you have legal grounds in these instances, you should talk with a lawyer.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment