Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How can I get Dental Coverage?

How can I get dental coverage without going through my job? I am 18 and currently working under that table and plan to for about another year (Until I can afford transportation to a real job). Is there anyway I can pay monthly for coverage? If so how do I go about doing this. I have a few problems with my teeth that need immediate attention but I do not have any coverage. Also same question goes for getting health insurance.
--------------------
~~It all depends on the state you live in. The best and most reasonable health and/or dental is through Costco. You must be a member, and they have awesome programs. They cover people in the states of California, Oregon, Nevada, Washington state, and Hawaii. If you are in one of these states call 1-800-611-9057 ext # 2206 and ask for Lisa. She is our agent with them, and she is great at getting the right policy to match your needs. Hope this helps!~~
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment