Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Please help, I live in in Fort Worth, need dental work asap, have no insurance ?

Hello, i just wanted to ask if anyone knows low cost or no cost dental place in Dallas/Fort Worth area. I am a single mother, just moved to Texas from California, all my money went on the move. I cracked my tooth and today I went to the dentist the cost to fix it will be almost 2000 which i cant afford. I have no way to pay it, it comes to feeding my baby or fixing the tooth sorry but baby comes first. Please if anyone knows low cost or who is willing to fix my tooth for free( i know that's a long shot) please help
--------------------
First, call about to dental schools in your area. Dental students can do dental work under supervision for a much lower cost. If that is not an option where you are, call about to dentists to see who will take a payment plan. If you let them become aware of your financial situation you are bound to find one who will be understanding. It may take a few calls.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment