Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What kind of lawyer do I need for Consumer Insurance dispute?

I was asked to take out a $1700 dental loan up front to begin work on a broken tooth. When everything was done, my insurance covered all but $300. The dentist will not refund the loan, even after (2) 30-day notices from my insurance company demanding payment. They did not submit all the codes, made up codes when asked to submit them by insurance, and charged me individually for services that they also charged to insurance (basically, insurance fraud) They have refused payment, stopped returning phone calls by my insurance, and sent back certified letters from insurance demanding payment. Is there any recourse, can I find a lawyer to help, and which kind of lawyer would I need?
--------------------
You need a plaintiff's litigation lawyer.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment