Tuesday, February 15, 2011

where can i get good dental coverage?

I use to have dental coverage at a previous job but quit. Now i'm a self employed truck driver and have to provide my own insurance. I take care of my teeth the best I can but I have a few cavities that need to be taken care of. It's effecting my self confidence to where I don't even want to meet a girl, i know its a huge turnoff not having a great smile. Where can I go to find a good dental plan that is affordable?
--------------------
delta dental
Source

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate you for posting such a wonderful Blog. The tonsil stones seem to be a very dominant reason for continual unhealthy breath. Affected person ought to always suspect the presence of tonsil stone if there may be increasing foul smell coming out from his mouth, especially when it’s accompanied by power tonsillitis.

    ReplyDelete