Sunday, February 20, 2011

How do I get relief from a killer toothache?

I'm staying with a friend for a couple of weeks, don't have any dental insurance and I can't bite down on this tooth or I get shooting pains through my upper jaw and almost to my eye! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh yeah, and I've already taken some Motrin since that is what my friend has in the cupboard. Didn't faze the pain!
--------------------
Hi Pippa A, I've been there, my Friend! Take an aspirin or Anacin, something not coated, apply it right ON the tooth, don't talk r anything until it's completely melted, so when it's in, on the tooth clench r mouth shut until it dissolves, the pill & tooth will not inflict pain once it starts working, which is asp. If needed use 2 uncoated though for best results! Diana D Sorry for your pain, but this I had to grow up with because of Poverty, and know it works. Try to get the Strongest Aspiran u can, & repeat as needed.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment