Sunday, February 20, 2011

i need to get the two bottom wisdom teeth out, is there anyone that can tell me of good dental coverage?

i am trying to get info on dental insurance, many offices are quoting me prices of $325 per wisdom tooth, and i am in alot of pain right now, the pain goes and comes, but these wisdom teeth are expensive when you have no dental insurance, if there is anyone with really great info please share. Info in FLORIDA is what i need, if there is anyone with some great info please it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 3 yeas ago now for all my dental needs. They have saved me thousands of dollars throughout the years from Root canals, extractions, cleanings,fillings, exams...etc. All services are included in this very affordable plan. Orthodontics and cosmetic surgery also included. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. good Luck and hope this helps
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment