Sunday, February 20, 2011

What home remedies are suggested for gingivitis and periodontal disease?

I sometimes have bleeding when brushing my teeth and chronic bad breath. I have exhausted my dental insurance ($750.00 annually) I do not have more money for a dentist right now.
--------------------
If you are diagnosed with periodontal disease, there are no home remedies that can do what a Periodontist does. Continue brushing, flossing and you could use a rubber-tipped instrument between the teeth to massage the gums to prevent further problems, but the Periodontist really needs to get in there and do the proper root planning and scaling procedures to get all that tartar that is down under the gums off so that the gums can heal up properly and tighten back up, (hopefully).
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment