Sunday, February 20, 2011

What is the average cost of having a tooth pulled?

I may have to have a tooth pulled and maybe a filling. Does anyone know how much this usually costs? I do not have dental insurance. Also, do most offices offer payments or financing? If offered would they have to do a credit check? I do not have good credit?
--------------------
Hello, I would encourage you to visit this site, it may help: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now and they have saved me thousands of dollars over the years on all of my procedures. From root canals, exams, cleanings, xrays..etc. All services are included in this very affordable plan. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment