Friday, February 11, 2011

How much does health insurance cost?

I have no clue about health insurance from employers. I've never had to deal with it and now I do. My husbands job said they have a national PPO. I have no idea what that means. My husband will be grossing around 2800 a month, if that helps. Can someone tell me how much to expect will be taken out each pay check for insurance on 2? (dental, vision and medical coverage)
--------------------
How much is taken out of each paycheck depends on the employer, the insurance provider, and the deals they've worked out. Sometimes the coverage doesn't cost anything for the employed person, sometimes it does. It just depends. Your husband can find out through his work, usually through HR or the benefits administrator. Read this for general information on PPOs: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preferred_p…
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment