Friday, February 11, 2011

I feel SO overwhelmed by the dental work in front of me and the cost, that I am considering suicide. I don't

have a dentist. I don't have dental insurance. I have taken excellent care of my teeth, but a combination of an injury and side effects from medication have made a mess in my mouth and I am in pain and do not know where to turn. I wish I lived in a country where health/dental care was provided for. But I don't have the money or the energy and no dentist will help me. For some reason, the only solution that I seem to come up with is to end my life. Does anyone have any other options?
--------------------
well first of all you have to calm down and you have to go to your doctor and explain to him what you are saying here. i am sure that they will help you to deal with this. i think there are many ways to get out of the problem rather than end up with your life. good luck! one thing more a neighbour who was in the same situation as you are now when to do all his dental needs with university students and got a beautiful teeth for free and i am not joking his teeth are absolutely gorgeous now.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment