Friday, February 11, 2011

Who Has Had Experience With Dental Implants?

I am curious as the cost, effectiveness, etc., etc., of dental implants - what kind of coverage did you get from insurance? Thanks in advance.
--------------------
I have place many implants in my career and even have had one done on myself. They are incredibly successful and have brought dentistry into a new era. They allow you replace a tooth without having to involve other teeth to connect it to. The allow denture wearers to have much more stability and chewing power with their denture. They are less painful that doing an extraction. The cost is about the same as a replacement with a fixed bridge. In my experience about half of the dental insurances offer any coverage. You will not be sorry if you get one. Good luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment