Friday, February 11, 2011

Is there a dental finance waiver?

A while ago, I had to go to the emergency room, but I didn't have medical insurance, so the next day, a hospital worker who worked for the administrative assistance program, gave me a call and told me that I was eligible to have my medical expensive waived...And they waived every single penny. So I was wondering, because I don't have dental insurance, but I do have an income, is there a way that they can waive or discount the expenses for dental procedures, or is that only for medical emergencies?
--------------------
sorry to say no. I'm on SSDI i receive Medicare & Medicaid and it does not cover dental. Maybe the health department can help! good luck. If i go to the dentist there is no discount for lower income or disabled.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment