Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I have some dental questions to ask a doctor, where could i go for advice?

I need some extensive dental work done w/o insurance. It will be expensive and I am considering having it done out of the country (US)
--------------------
Dental work is getting better out of the country. I just had a patient come back with a 1/2 decent bridge from the philipines. She cam in to have me check it out. It wasn't bad. Some f the gold work coming out of Mexico is very good too. I think though you really need to do your homework. I've also seen some huge disasters come back from mexico. Generally the farther in away from the border the less likely you are to get funelled into a chop shop. I agree that the average dental work in the US is better.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment