Tuesday, February 22, 2011

If I live in a different state from where I originally filed, where do I go now to modify the orders?

My child has been with me her entire life (7 years) I have supported her all by myself financially (health and dental insurance included), emotionally and physically. Her biological father has not been in her life for 6 1/2 years. My original custody orders were from California 7 years ago but I currently live in North Carolina where do I need to file to get full custody instead of joint? and is not seeing, talking and supporting her enough to get full custody?
--------------------
Most lawyers give you a free hour of consultation - you need to call one in your state and find out if you need to petition the court in CA for full custody.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment