Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Is the dental plan through Tricare worth getting?

I'm having an issue with a capped tooth (uggggggggh!) and need to sign up for the insurance you get through Tricare. I think its Concordia? I've heard that its not the best dental plan and was wondering if those who have used it think its worth it? If people wouldn't mind sharing their experiences that'd be great! I'm and Active Duty dependent. Thanks!
--------------------
It is not a great program, but what other options do you have? For the price you pay you should definitely get it and if there is another policy available through your office, if you work, then get that as a supplemental. When my wife worked for an insurance agency, she had both concordia and her work policy.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment