Monday, February 14, 2011

I need dental implants but don't have the money. Affordable dental implants...where can I get them?

I need 7 dental implants. My mouth is in bad shape. 6 implants are going to cost me $40,000 dollars. I don't have that kind of money. Any suggestions? Please help, I am desperate. I have no dental insurance, medical insurance.:-(
--------------------
you may need to settle for dentures (partials). if your credits good almost all dentists have Care Credit, which basically allows you to pay on your dental bills. do they want it all up front or immediately after? if not then maybe you can just pay alittle out of each pay check on them. they can't sue you as long as you do try and pay alittle. you should also look into dental insurance, although dental implants aren't generally covered because their usually more for cosmetic reasons. go to a dental school, depending on the state you live in, some states only have 1, while bigger states have several. but alot of dental schools will reduce the cost on anything they do to you just for going to them, mainly because your contributing your dental health for their students education.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment