Monday, February 14, 2011

What are the different forms of insurance a person should have?

Here's my list: 1. Health 2. Dental 3. Vision 4. Home 5. Life 6. Auto 7. Disability 8. malpractice p.s. how many people really have all these with adequate coverage and wat is credit insurance?????
--------------------
My husband and I have 1-7. We get health, dental, vision, and disability through his work and the rest we cover on our own. You can also get renter's insurance, flood insurance is also additional to your home owner's I believe. Credit insurance... if you are referring to the insurance you can pay monthly to protect your credit cards, it is a scam. There were several articles published and I think one by the federal government, stating this. I'd look it up online, and get some more informatin.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment