Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I need emergency dental care ASAP! But my insurance doesn't cover dental and I have very limited funds. ?

I live close to Nashville,TN and I have a tooth that is in really really bad condition, needs to be pulled ASAP! Problem is, i'm 22 and my insurance is Americhoice/Tenn-care. And doesn't cover dental. I'm currently unemployed and my fiance makes enough to take care of bills and stuff, but we don't have the money to pay for dental work. I need to know where I can go for such situations, where I can get dental work done without the ungodly prices! Its really severe, and needs taken care of immediately. Please Help!
--------------------
i know it's lot of pain, you can go to dentist and talk about finance plan for your dental problem these days most of dentist carry a finance plan like a GE money bank dental credit card with 1 year no interest, might be in your area someone has a like that, call them from yellow pages and ask them for the discount and any credit plan. good luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment