Wednesday, February 2, 2011

No Job, No insurance, but I need dental work done. Are there dentists that will just bill you monthly?

Hi, I don't have a job and I don't have insurance. However, I do need dental work. I'm 23, and I need this work done asap before I start losing my teeth. I've always taken care of them, but I've never been fortunate enough to receive professional care as well. So my situation stands like this: I've no insurance, and I've no job. I can't at this point, take out a line of credit. The best thing for me to do I think is to sign up with a dental plan, go to a dentist, have the dentist make sure he accepts the plan, do the work I need, bill the dental plan, and then bill me the remaining balance the dental plan wont pay. Then I can make monthly payments. Sounds good? I just have no way of paying the lump sum of the procedures nor taking out a credit line. Is my theoy at all plausible? Can a dentist bill me monthly instead of requiring me to come up with all the money upfront? Thanks!! I live in Springfield, Oregon
--------------------
You can easily check your minimal health care rates in internet, for example here - health-quotes.talk4fun.net
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment