Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Where can I get dental work with no insurance?

Hi does anyone know where to go to get dental work done at a low cost with no insurance....I have called parkland and they are not taking appointments until March 2009 and I have been told to call Baylor but it is busy and says they only take appointments on Wednesday....it is busy all the time..not sure if you can just go up there and wait? I need a root canal on my lower bottom tooth but I am at the point where they can pull this thing out!!! Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.
--------------------
Maybe a visit to this site will help: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now and they have saved me thousands of dollars. From extractions, xrays, cleanings..etc. All services are included in this very affordable plan. They even had my very affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment