Monday, February 28, 2011

Where can I find a dental surgeon?

I Need a dental surgeon who can work with me I do not have insurance at this time and I am in pain, I have a cracked/ broken wisdom tooth that is in severe pain... I have no insurance through my job and cannot afford to purchase insurance. Is there a place I can go in Houston TX that can help me before this gets too bad????
--------------------
The University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston has a dental branch. The phone number is 713-500-4000. At a dental college you can get excellent treatment at very low cost, sometimes you only pay for materials used. All treatment is overseen by an instructor. I have used the one near my home several times before I got dental insurance. They sometimes have a pain clinic so try giving them a call.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment