Monday, February 28, 2011

Why does my tooth implant hurt when I bite down on it?

It is 2 1/2 years old and I guess it always has hurt a little and maybe it's getting a bit worse when I bite directly down on it with anything remotely hard. It's not excruciating, but uncomfortable enough that I favor it a bit. I don't have dental insurance and I didn't really like the guy who put it in. Shoulld I just live with it? Is it normal to hurt a bit? Did he put it too close to the nerve?
--------------------
Implants can always become sensitive but it has been a long time and should have settled. Maybe it has a crack somewhere which can hurt and cause the implant to hurt or it may be a little high and need to be reduced down a bit see your local dentist as soon as you can as you shouldnt be in pain
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment