Monday, March 28, 2011

Affordable Health Insurance, any suugestions?

I am a nanny. My employer does not offer any insurance. I need primary, dental, and vision coverage. I used to have the best insurance. $5 dollar co pay no prescript payment for generic and coverage for all drs. That was when i was under my mom's blue cross blue shield ppo plan. I cant afford too much but need something. Any suggestions on affordable health insurance?
--------------------
It's sounds as if you are younger. If that is the case and you are fairly healthy then you shouldn't have any trouble at all finding a good health insurance plan for under $100/month. The key is that you want to choose a well known and dependable company like a United Healthcare, Aetna, Blue Cross, etc. Compare quotes from at least 3 different companies to find the best deal for your specific situation. Here is some more information on finding affordable health insurance:
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment