Monday, March 28, 2011

I may be getting my wisdom teeth in and I have no insurance HELP!!!?

I have good amount of pain (but not unbearbale, have been treating with anbesol and over the counter pain killers) in the bck on my mouth were the mollar meets the skin. The ooth itself doesnt hurt but there is a small noticble amount of sweeling and when i pull the skin u can partiially see some redness under the skin on top of the tooth... I am guessing tht this is due to my wisom teeth, Am I right? and if i am does anyone direct me tword the best way to take care of this because I am 19 and I have no dental insurance :(
--------------------
I started getting my wisdom teeth around age 16 & they didn't finally make it through until around 20. Every few months for 4 years I'd have pain for about a week or so. Like you I didn't have insurance either. After I got insurance I had them removed (even though they were through) for hygiene reasons (teeth are very hard to reach to brush & floss). My mouth is very small & I already had slight crowding on my bottom teeth. My top teeth were perfectly straight...until my wisdom teeth overlapped the front two. If I would've known that was going to happen, I would've put it on a credit card.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment