Monday, March 28, 2011

Can you see a clinic dentist without filing, even if you have insurance?

Okay, maybe it's a silly question, but is it required to present your dental insurance if you have it? because I needed a crown and I go to a regular dentist; it was going to cost like $730 approximately, and I just can't do that all at once. There is, however, a really affordable clinic dentist I used to go to. Couldn't I just go there and not show them my BCBS? It'd be a whole lot cheaper, I'm sure, if I didn't file, but I just don't want to do something that I might pay for later. I am an HONEST person.
--------------------
HAVING BC-BS INS WON'T COST YOU A COPAY OF $750 JUST CALL AND ASK THE INS WHAT'S YOUR % USUALLY FOR THIS MAJOR FEE IT'S 50% OF THE TOTAL DENTIST'S BILL. IF YOU HAVEN'T USED THE INS THEN USE IT BEFORE THE YEAR ENDS. THIS IS CALLED MAXIMIZING THE BENEFITS
Source

1 comment:

  1. Its a really wonderful blog. Taking care of one’s teeth is essential as it determines how a good deal you enjoy the food items you try to eat, plus as expected how you handle social interactions in which a smile is an integral element.

    Tonsil stones

    ReplyDelete