Monday, March 28, 2011

I need some home remedies for a toothache that cant be helped with orajel or OTC pain relievers...?

I dont have dental insurance and I have a toothache from hell. It will be another 2 weeks before I can come up with the cash to see a dentist. What can I do to get by?
--------------------
Hello, your best bet is to check and see which of your local hospitals has a dental internship program...When you find one go there as they routinely provide dental services on an out-patient basis and the fees are from free to very low. If you don't find one and there is a Dental College near you, contact the colleges "Out Patient Clinic"...they too provide free to low fees for out patient services....As for the pain management, your obviously looking for something other than an over the counter medication...that means you will have to call your DDS and see if he or she will give you an RX for something stronger. Good luck and I wish you well.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment