Tuesday, March 15, 2011

cheap dental care for a young guy?

ok so my teeth are in such bad condition but theres nothing i can do, ive always taken care of my teeth but ive never had the strongest teeth. i have really big money problems and cant really afford dental care, i lost my job a month ago (which didnt even offer dental insurance). I am 22 year old guy, does anyone know of any government program or any assistance i can get with dental? i applied for medical but wasnt approved. I have MSI but it only covers health and pulling teeth only. Please if you have any ideas let me know, thank you so much!
--------------------
Medical Discount Plan ideal for those who cannot afford or qualify for traditional health insurance. The companies offer discounted health services for a quite low monthly fee. Benefits include a range of discounts for doctors, hospitals, dental, vision, prescriptions, vitamins, as well as other health services. YOu are not the only person who have ever met this kind of problem,I met this type of problem before.I have good experience here    www.HealthInsuranceFree.info/dental.html    to solve the problem.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment