Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I have a cavity that is starting to pain a lot...but I don't have any insurance?

I had a cavity since I think last summer and have been holding it since because this fall I will be able to get dental insurance through post-secondary education. However, I can't take the pain anymore. The pain comes and goes. When it does pain, it's really irritating and I feel like pulling out my tooth. I was wondering if they're is any way for me to go to the dentist at minimal cost as I am in financial need and am currently in high school (under 18). I am Canadian and I was wondering if there is a way get my tooth treated with help from the government or something... Any possibilities?
--------------------
Come to the USA and go to the emergency room. ((
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment