Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Is it possible to get free cosmetic dental work in the U.S.?

I do have a local dental clinic run by my state's University but they only discount their work a little because they say they have made an agreement with the local dentist's. The only way to get discounted or free work done is to be in the state's classification of poverty level. We are not in those guidelines but are far from middle class in income! I have dental insurance but it doesn't cover anything cosmetic and I'm not even sure if it covers major dental work. I really need dentures or implants for teeth that have been removed (which was covered by my insurance after much fighting!) and possibly a few more root canals and a cap or two. My dental work would cost a fortune and no one will approve me for a payment plan. I just think that if lawyers are required to take on a certain amount of pro bono work shouldn't doctors and dentists? Any ideas would certainly help.
--------------------
contact the dental school in ya state and see what they offer............
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment