Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Should i get a second dental plan, I have united concordia?

I have alot of work i need to do on my teeth. My husband is Active Duty and therefore i have the Military Dental Plan, United Concordia. United Concordia has a cap of 1600 per year. in feb. I got all my wisdom teeth pulled, which basically means all uniited concordia will pay for the rest of the year on any dental problem is 500.. I was wondering if i get another dental insurance (i already looked around, got quotes and all that) could i use both of them.. I need a root canal, and that is alot of money!! basically if united concordia paid 70 % and the other insurance paid 40 % It should cover it... right???
--------------------
NO you cant, you can legally only have one plan
Source

1 comment:

  1. not true, i have united concordia AND dental ins thru my work. I've had a root canal and a crown and my ins was primary then united concordia paid their portion afterward. I've NEVER had any problems with duel dental insurance. I've only had to pay LESS :D for my portion, and I'll pay less any day.

    ReplyDelete