Monday, March 21, 2011

dental costs.... help!?

my boyfriend has a cavity on one of his lower front teeth. It is towards the gumline, it's not horrible, i don't think it can be seen by the naked eye but it's got to be fixed. he has no dental insurance though... can anyone give me a ball park estimate as to what this will cost to fix it? also we live in florida, in clearwater... are there any type of assistance programs to help defer the cost if he has no insurance? thanks so much.
--------------------
The cost of fillings vary depending on how large the cavity is. In my office fillings start at $147 and go up to $307. If no insurance you can look into a discount plan that will cut that cost by almost half. Ameriplan or Careington are good ones but I don't know if they offer them in FL as I live in CA. Hope this helps!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment