Monday, March 21, 2011

Are my wisdom teeth causing further problems?

My wisdom teeth have been growing in for quite some time, but as I don't have health/dental insurance coverage, I can't get them taken out yet. Right now they are in a growing phase, and everytime this happens, about every few months, my jaw seems to grind and pop when I chew or talk. Are my teeth messing up my jaw alignment? What is going on here?
--------------------
I just had my wisdoms taken out 2 weeks ago and it was worth it. Mine were doing the same thing and having them gone has made a huge awesome difference. Like you, I don't have dental coverage and it costed us $1500. It would have been more but we talked to some places and they found appropriate ways for us to save money. You could always take out a loan to pay for it. Having them out is going to make a difference when a year from now you're in serious pain because you didn't have them taken out earlier. Seriously the earlier the better. Just get it over with !
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment