Sunday, April 24, 2011

Adding husband to insurance...to do or not to do?

Ok, when I get married in August, it will cost me almost $400 a month for the both of us to be covered. Right now, just for me, it costs less than $100. This is for dental, vision and health insurance. It is worth it or should we look into other options? He has no options for insurance at his job and this is the cheaper plan at my job. Im in great health, and right now he is but hes a smoker and unhealthy eater(not overweight at all, however).
--------------------
For a couple to have dental, vision, and medical insurance for $400 a month - that's pretty darn cheap! I pay over $300 a month for just ME for medical and dental. Honestly, no one should be without health insurance in this day and age. Studies show that the majority of bankruptices are caused by medical bills. You can explore other options, but I don't think you're going to find anything cheaper.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment