Sunday, April 24, 2011

Western Dental billed me AGAIN after I paid off the contract?

About a year ago, I had a blue shield insurance with dental. After review my file I had a contract for 675$ to pay off and my insurance should take care of the 900$ left. I signed the contract and got a crown on a molar. My experience with them was terrible, bad service my crown broke on the 1st day and I had to get another one ( at their expense they said). So I finished paying everything off this month, THEN i get slapped with another bill of 759$! I called and they said that my insurance only covered 144$!! Now that I think back, I canceled my blue shield insurance about 3-4 months ago, is this why I'm being billed AGAIN? I phone Western Dental and said that it's possible that my insurance decided to underpay. Anyone ever been in this situation? I would hate to pay another 800$ out of my pocket! I am a broke student
--------------------
I would check with your dental insurance. Sometimes they find a billing error and they decide not to cover a treatment when you should be covered. Good luck!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment