Sunday, April 24, 2011

How long does it take to recover from having a tooth removed?

I need some help... about a year ago I had a root canal done, and when the D.A went to put a cap on my tooth it was EXTREMELY painful and I couldn't let them continue so i've had my tooth exposed with just the filler ( i guess that's what it is) anyway now I want to pass out with this pain ( it also just looks gross) someone please help on what to do, it hurts.. p.s- no dental or medical insurance..
--------------------
After a root canal is completed, you should have NO feeling in the tooth. So the fact that is was extremely painful (when the cap was being put on), makes me think that you weren't given enough time to heal--or that the root canal was botched. And you are still in pain? That root canal wasn't done completely or correctly. You should not be in any pain--unless if an infection has set in--and you'd need antibiotics. Your question is about having a tooth removed? Are you planning on pulling out that tooth that had the root canal?
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment