Sunday, April 24, 2011

question on dental and vision coverage?

hi i have a heath insurance from my employer, that doesnt covers dental and vision.. i have been havng some issues recently,in my tooth....so, please let me know, how much will the average cost of doctor visit and checkup for tooth problems,if i dont have a dental coverage.. in other case, if my health insurance covers, dental,what will be the coverage cost like.... also, please suggest me some good health insurance plans whose rates are reasanable,at the same time,it should include dental and vision.... by the way, am 26 yr old single male
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now and they have saved me thousands of dollars since. From Root canals, cleanings, xrays....Even Vision benefits are included in this very affordable plan at no extra cost. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. hope this helps
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment