Sunday, April 24, 2011

Has anyone had any experience with this Ameriplan work at home thing?

I sent my resume in for some sales job posting on Craigs List. A few days later I'm called by someone for a sales rep job for a Dental "insurance and discount" company that's part of Ameriplan. They said something about up front cost so I assumed it was a MLM scam. ANyone else had experience with this?
--------------------
Hey there! I've been with Ameriplan for 2 1/2 years now. I'm a stay at home mom and was THE most skeptical person before I started this business. I had tried tons of things and wasted 2 years and nearly $4000 before I found this company. I can 100% GUARANTEE you that this is NOT a scam. I get paid daily AND monthly and never once have I not been paid any money that I've been due. I'm a National Sales Director with Ameriplan and I make almost $50,000 a year with them. I have 3 small kids at home so my time is really limited. I work during nap times and usually in the evening after they go to bed. I'd be happy to answer any questions at all that you have about our company and what we do. Upfront costs are very scary but when you do your research and learn that this is NOT a JOB, but a BUSINESS, you can begin to see and understand. We are not working for Ameriplan. We are independent contractors or Business Owners with Ameriplan. We get to take advantage of all the Home Based Business tax deductions at the end of the year so that start up fee that worries you is 100% tax deductible. Most businesses cost thousands and thousands of dollars to open and most people have capital set aside for that or go out and get business loans. Home based businesses are tyipically less expensive because the business is being run from your home and you are absorbing that "office space" cost. You also have a company behind you that is helping you with the cost of your business. It's like a Franchise. Like a McDonald's or a Starbucks. Ameriplan gives us free benefits, websites, support, they handle all our customers for us, they handle our mailing and sending of our benefit packages...so we get tons of benefits and services to run our business with for that minimal cost. To give you a brief run-down of who we are and the benefits you get with us, I'll post this piece - it's a copy and paste from one of the emails that I send to people that are interested in working for us: About AmeriPlan® We are a 16-year old SOLID industry leader (not a 'startup') that has been recognized and featured in: 1) US News & World Report 2) The New York Times 3) Wall Street Journal 4) American Medical Review 5) American Business Review All of our homeworkers receive the following: Daily Pay Residual Lifetime Income - this is where you get paid over and over for work you did once. Right now, most people earn "linear income" which is basically the income you receive working a typical job. You get paid once or twice a month for work you did in that time frame. That's it - one payment - one time. Our business allows you to continue earning over and over for work done once. Free Dental, Vision, Prescription and Chiropractic Plan for their entire household 401K plan Flexible Hours AD&D Insurance Policy Free One-on-one Training and Support Please note that there are over 60,000 people working with us and we don't all train the same nor does everyone provide one on one support. I am with the Freedom at Home Team and we are the fastest growing team in the company. We have INCREDIBLE traning and support. I provide one on one support and mentorship to everyone that works with me. Please feel free to send me a message with any of your quesitons. You can also go to my website and contact me through there too. http://www.CreatingFreedomAtHome.com I hope that helps!!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment