Monday, April 25, 2011

Cobra Dental retroactive due from the Date? (not worried about the money aspect of it)?

I am going to get it this time since it will be cheaper, my question is will it still remain that I had coverage for three years (prior to being laid off and couldnt afford it since November)? I need a crown and if it goes back to waiting period of a year to get discounts on the crown then there is really no reason to get dental again, because Obama is only allowing it for 9 months, right?? Someone please help. I had insurance with my company three years prior... Anyone know the answer?
--------------------
Your employer should be sending you a letter about the new stimulus rules for Cobra. The Cobra will be retroactive to the date you left, but you'll have to pay those premiums. However, this means the waiting period for the crown will be not be reset, you will be OK. good luck
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment