Monday, April 25, 2011

Dont have health insurance? I have a link that will get you discounted prices for office visits!!?

Have you considered an affordable alternative to expensive health insurance such as discounted dental and medical benefits. It allows you to visit a doctor/dentist at a discounted rate instead of paying full price. The cost to enroll in the dental plan is only $19.95 a month for the entire household. Includes FREE Vision, RX & Chiropractic Benefits. No limits on visits, services or age. All ongoing dental/medical problems are accepted. No claim forms. Cosmetic dentistry included. Orthodontics (Braces) included. Medical Benefits start at $29.95 - $59.95 a month. You should check it out. It's better than having nothing at all and paying full price. I know we can't post links so if you would like more info email me and I will send you the link to check it out. I have the dental plan. It's been great and save me money on every visit.
--------------------
Hi , I am thinking to have braces next month. Dont have dental insurance and I can't afford 4000 or 5000 dollars for braces. Right now im in boston.It would be great if you could let me know which dental insurance is good which covers braces too. Thanks and regards.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment