Monday, April 25, 2011

Where are the Free Dental Colleges??? someone? anyone?

Ok 2 years ago I had 3 teeth worked on. I had one root canal and 2 temp fillings put in. I was in the process of going through getting the permission from my insurance company to get the cap for the root canal and the permenant fillings in the 2 teeth. Well my insurance ran out. I could not get the cap or the permenant fillings. My teeth are litterally rotting out my head. I have no insurance and I am in constant pain. I keep cleaning my teeth and putting in that over the counter temporary fill in because I can't afford a dentist. Even sliding scale fees are to much for me to pay. Can dental colleges help me? I just want them yanked out my head. My ear canal constantly hurts, my gums ache and it feels like massive pressure in my mouth under the teeth. I live in Upstate,NY near Albany. If anyone has any info please let me know! Oh an I make to much money to get Medicaid or any family health plus in New York. Thanks Pataki.
--------------------
Come to Charleston, SC for your next vacation. MUSC (Medical University of SC) has a dental school that's first class. If you just want to get some pulled, there are two denture clinics down here that will pull individual teeth for cheap.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment