Monday, April 25, 2011

is it possible to cut out your wisdom teeth yourself?

my wisdom teeth are killing me and i dont have dental insurance. i have a high, high tolerance for pain and i want to cut my wisdom teeth out myself. it is only the ones on the bottom that are hurting. also, i have some amoxicillin 500mg capsules and 5 levaquin 750mg, so i am not worried about getting an infection. do you think this is do-able, and how would one go about doing this? thanks for your help
--------------------
O,O What the fruit, dude... That's a no no. I wouldn't do that... It's not the same as cutting your own hair. It's like performing brain surgery on yourself! I would leave it to a professional. I'm sorry. I just don't want you to get hurt. Plus, you need stitches in the end AND there's loads of blood and I don't think it would be very good to swallow it all... Sell some crap from your house in a garage sale! I mean, come on. Everyone has crap in their home! Kay
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment