Monday, April 25, 2011

Dental work while pregnant?

I went to my dentist yesterday, he gave me an X-ray (i was double vested for safety) and told me that i have to come back in 2 weeks. I will be 24 weeks by then. He told me that i have to a cavity fixed and a filling must be put in and extra flabby tissue from my gum must be cut. my OB said this was okay... but i think she is wrong.. i am worried that something bad will happen during this. i know she knows what shes talking about, but i still feel unsafe and don't believe her.... should i just cancel????? i really don't want to, my insurance stops covering my dental work in 3 months, i will still be pregnant then. my teeth need to be fixed before aug. but i am worried about the babys safety. has anyone else had dental work done while pregnant and had everything go okay???? -paranoid mom
--------------------
"I was double vested for safety"....You police officers are a credit to your nation. You never let your guard down even for a second!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment