Friday, April 22, 2011

Cobra Insurance quitting a job?

Do I need to have health, or can I just take the dental? How long can I extend my dental through Cobra? Do I have the same discounts or whatever as I would with Delta Dental? Or do I pay more out of pocket for the insurance itself, and more out of pocket to my dentist?
--------------------
The health is FAR FAR more important than the dental. Nobody has ever needed to sell their home due to a root canal. A dental policy covers ~$1500/year....health insurance covers millions of dollars. Be smart and don't go without health insurance....if you're healthy it'll be cheaper on your own. Otherwise, you're going to try to save a couple bucks, you'll get into an accident, and you'll be back here in a couple weeks telling us how bad our healthcare system is. You need health insurance.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment