Friday, April 22, 2011

I have a full time job that sometimes nears 100 hours a week....how can i make some more $$?

The reasoning behind this is after some unfortunate events i need a lot of dental work. And i've exhausted my dental insurance allotment for the year. I'm pretty much available for my job 24/7....so im thinking it needs to be on the internet
--------------------
you could try online surveys. www.surveyspot.com is pretty good. Me and my fiance are both signed up with it. It really works too. All you do is take surveys...some pay and some dont but it tells u before you start it. Dont waste your time with the ones that dont pay. Once you start taking surveys it takes about 3 weeks to get the money in your surveyspot account. So dont freak out if its not there right away. Once you have over $5.00 in your account you can tell them to send you the check. That also takes about 2-3 weeks. Good luck!! =]
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment