Friday, April 22, 2011

What health insurance plan would you recommend a young couple? HMO or PPO?

Me (32 years) and my girlfriend (25 years) are moving to US next month and we are therefore new to the US health insurance system. We are both healthy and have no current problems. We'll be marrying by mid 2009, so I guess I should make the right choice for both of us right now. From my work, I have option to chose between an HMO and two PPO plans. All we need is a good dental coverage and an insurance plan that encourages us to get regular complete medical checkups. Especially for my girlfriend because she is used to regular medical checkups due to our dependence on prescribed contraceptives.
--------------------
possess as much information as you could maybe is one of the options,however it is quite time consuming,here http://www.HealthInsuranceIdeas.info is the resource i have ever had good experience.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment